Monster Hunter fans looking for more series goodies are in luck, as Capcom has announced that they will be releasing a collector’s edition of Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate in North America.
Priced at $59.99 (versus $39.99 for the standard edition), the collector’s edition of Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate is the first North American limited edition in the series since 2010’s Monster Hunter 3 for Wii. The collector’s edition includes the following items:
- A physical copy of Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
- A figure of the Gore Magala creature
- A pin depicting a Felyne wearing Gore Magala armor
- A Monster Hunter lanyard showcasing the various monster type symbols
- A screen cleaning cloth featuring the game’s logo
- A Supply Item box to contain the contents of the collector’s edition
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate will be released in North America and Europe in early 2015 exclusively for Nintendo 3DS. A collector’s edition for Europe has not been announced.