Microsoft showed off several “core” games today that will have Kinect functionality on the Xbox 360.
- Ghost Recon: Future Soldier will feature gun customization with the option of voice control using Kinect, as well as shooting gestures for actual gameplay. All Tom Clancy games from here on will implement Kinect features.
- Mass Effect 3 will use voice recognition to allow you to choose dialogue options or issue orders to your squad.
- Peter Moore also took to the stage to announce four EA Sports games with Kinect functionality: PGA, Madden, FIFA, and another undisclosed game.
- Crytek unveiled Ryse, a Kinect action game taking place during the fall of Rome. Codename: Kingdoms maybe?
- Fable: The Journey is a first-person adventure game featuring total Kinect control for horse riding, casting spells, and more.
Several other Kinect-only games for the casual crowd will be released in the coming year, including Kinect Sports: Season Two, Sesame Street: Once upon a Monster, Kinect Star Wars, Kinect Disneyland Adventures, and Dance Central 2.