By popular demand, FourPlay Games is proud to roll out our new site design. It provides a lot easier access to our content, and is also easier on the eyes than our old dark layout. There are a few quirks that unfortunately can’t be worked out – you’ll notice all our reviews were re-posted today, for example.
Some features of the new 4P include:
- Individual review scores – we now include ratings for graphics, sound, and gameplay, as well as an overall score. Note the overall score is not an average of these three.
- Thumbs up and thumbs down – a brief overview of what’s good and what’s bad about a game, displayed under the score.
- Video archive – all video posts will be grouped together on the video page, linked in the top navbar.
- Reviews sorted by platform – you can display only games reviewed for a certain platform by using the dropdown in the navbar.
- Social networking – share our content on several social networks by using the buttons found at the bottom of each page.
- RSS feed – keep up with all the latest news by subscribing to the RSS feed; just click the orange button at the top.
This new design will be introduced on the forums in the next week or two, so keep watching!