The final member of the big three has announced its press conference for this year’s Electronic Entertainment Expo; Nintendo will hold their conference on Tuesday, June 5.
At 12:00 Eastern time, Nintendo will hold their annual E3 conference. The company will finally release more details on its upcoming console, the Wii U, as well as games for its consoles, including the Nintendo 3DS, Wii, and Nintendo DS. Games expected to be shown include New Super Mario Bros. 2, Pokémon Black 2 and White 2, Luigi’s Mansion 2, Paper Mario 3DS, Animal Crossing 3DS, and Super Mario Bros. Wii U.
The current E3 2012 schedule is as follows:
- Microsoft – July 4 – 1:00 Eastern
- Electronic Arts – July 4 – 4:00 Eastern
- Ubisoft – July 4 – 6:00 Eastern
- Sony – July 4 – 9:00 Eastern
- Nintendo – July 5 – 12:00 Eastern
Stay tuned to 4P for extensive E3 coverage this June.